Employers are always on the lookout for information that will help them evaluate their health plan design, manage rising costs, and prepare for the future of health care. So that employers can make the right strategic business decisions, the 2015 UBA Health Plan Survey provides the most accurate data to benchmark their plans based on plan type, region, employee size, and industry category. Because the survey is the largest source for plan design and cost information available in the marketplace today, employers receive more granular data giving them the best opportunity to see how their plan stacks up against the competition.
Benchmarking data from the 2015 UBA Health Plan Survey can help employers gauge a wide range of factors regarding their health plan offerings -- get all the facts!
- Are company premiums (and annual premium increases) above or below the norm and how do they compare with other employers?
- Are the levels of contributions a company requires its employees to pay in line with its competitors?
- Are copays, deductibles, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximums for a company's plans in line with averages for its location, industry and size?
- How does a company's prescription drug benefits compare?
- Is a company in step with the cost-containment strategies being implemented successfully by other companies in its industry.
Click below to download a free Executive Summary of the Health Plan Survey.
Newly updated for 2015!